Every year, large number of students all over the world, including India travel to Uzbekistan to study MBBS in Uzbekistan for its professionalism, world-class education system, practical form of education, learning diagnostics and treating regional pathology. Uzbekistan is an emerging economy and the cost of living is quite cheap compared to most neighbouring countries. Most of the Universities are government-funded and students studying MBBS in Uzbekistan will become part of a wide group of scholars, clinicians and professors who provide international standard of medical education. The other factors such as religious freedom, favorable climate and law and order are advantageous.
Uzbekistan is a Central Asian country and also a former Soviet republic. Uzbekistan is popular for its mausoleums, mosques, and other sites linked to the Silk Road-the ancient trade route between China and the Mediterranean. Uzbekistan shares its borders with countries like Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan and Turkmenistan. Tashkent is the capital city and Uzbek is their official language.
Advantages to Study MBBS in Uzbekistan
- No entrance Exam or language proficiency exams like- ILETS or TOEFL
- Close cooperation and collaboration with Indian Universities
- Government-funded Universities
- MBBS Universities in Uzbekistan are globally recognized
- Approved and accredited by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Based on Practical Oriented Knowledge
- Low Tuition fee and Living cost
- World-class infrastructure, well-equipped labs and trained faculty
- Duration of MBBS in Uzbekistan is 5 Years
- MBBS Course in the English language
- International Exposure
- Safe and friendly environment for Indian students
- Direct flights from India to Uzbekistan
MCI approved Medical Universities in Uzbekistan
- Andizhan State Medical Institute
- Fergana State University Medical Centre
- Samarkand State Medical Institute
- Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute
- Urgench Branch of Tashkent Medical Academy
Eligibility for MBBS in Uzbekistan
The minimum eligibility criteria for MBBS admission in Uzbekistan:
- The student must be 17 years age as on 31st December of the admission year.
- The student should have completed 12th grade or +2 pass from a regular board or council with an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) category and English as a compulsory subject for General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- The student has to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country in abroad.
Tuition Fees for MBBS in Uzbekistan
MBBS Fees in Uzbekistan differs university to university and the cost may vary from $ 3200-3500 per year. The students who plan to study MBBS in Uzbekistan are eligible for a student visa. The applicants have to register an official statement with the Uzbekistan embassy within three days of entering the country along with the submission of official address. The immigration process involves enquiry of financial status of the candidate so that it can be reconciled before aspirants leave for the country. Uzbekistan also asks for the exit visa.
Uzbekistan is an emerging economy and the cost of living is quite cheap compared to most neighbouring countries. Most of the Universities are government-funded and students studying MBBS in Uzbekistan will become part of a wide group of scholars, clinicians and professors who provide international standard of medical education