Kazakhstan is one of the most popular destinations to study MBBS for international students in Europe. That is due to its high-standard of education, low cost of living, low fee structure and MCI and WHO approved MBBS universities. Once the students passed out from the MBBS Universities in Kazakhstan, they can work anywhere in the world as the degrees offered are globally recognized.
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students as well as for all international students is so designed that it provides maximum support for the students to excel in academic activities that can make them better medical professionals. The MBBS universities in Kazakhstan are government owned and have been supported by various youth policies and supportive initiative of the government, ensuring continuous improvement and exceptional levels of quality education for the students. MBBS admission in Kazakhstan offers great deal of diversity and plethora of opportunities to the international students as well as for the individuals who are in search for the country or city to get quality education.
MBBS Universities in Kazakhstan has full-proof academic infrastructure and technological sound, so that the students will get the best practical and theoretical exposure. The medical universities are equipped with excellent library, well-equipped lab rooms and hostel facilities.
Top MCI approved Medical Universities in Kazakhstan
- Astana Medical University Kazakhstan
- Chimkent State Medical Colleges
- Karaganda State Medical Colleges
- Karaganda State Medical University
- Kazakh National Medical University
- Kazakh State Medical Colleges
- Kazakh-Russian Medical Colleges
- Semei State Medical Colleges
- Semey State Medical University
- Semipalatinsk State Medical Colleges
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
Major Points Related to MBBS admission in Kazakhstan
|Degree Offered||MBBS in Kazakhstan|
|Academics Intake Time||September|
|Course Duration||6 years|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in 12th class PCB category|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Fee Structure||USS$ 3500 per year|
|Living Cost||US$ 200-250 per month|
|Recognition of Medical Universities||MCI, WHO and FAIMER and Govt. recognized|
|Climate||Cold, Cloudy and Moderate|
Eligibility for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- The applicant must be17 years and no bar upper age limit.
- The applicant must be passed 12th or equivalent exam from any well-recognized board of education.
- The applicant must have mandatory subjects in 12th class as physics, chemistry and biology with a minimum of 50% passing percentage.
- The applicant has to qualify NEET-UG.
- Candidates must possess valid passport and Visa.
Medical Education in Kazakhstan for Indian students
The total duration of MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years. The first five years of MBBS are dedicated to study the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies while the last year is for clinical rotation or training in the affiliated hospitals. The medical students who are graduated from the medical universities of Kazakhstan are eligible to appear in the major medical examinations like USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted MCI. Medical universities in Kazakhstan impart education in English medium.
Advantages of MBBS in Kazakhstan
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan can bring number of advantages for every MBBS abroad dreamers. The following major advantages of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan are:
- Affordable tuition fee
- No entrance
- Excellent Teacher : Student Ratio
- International standard of curriculum
- Globally recognized MBBS degree and approved by MCI, WHO, UNESCO.
- Listed in World Directory of Medical Colleges
- High quality education at cheaper price
- No donation & capitation fees
- No IELTS & TOEFL required
- Equipped with modern technology and infrastructure
- Cost of living in Kazakhstan is low compared to others countries in Europe.
- Cheap hostel and accommodation cost
- Hassle-free access to visa to study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- Living cost in Kazakhstan is much cheaper than many other Asian countries.
- MBBS admission in Kazakhstan procedure is very simple and devoid of complexities.
- The MBBS degrees in Kazakhstan are valued all over world.
- Medical education in Kazakhstan for Indian students can be direct
MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan
MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan is very affordable. The MBBS fees in Kazakhstan for Indian students will be around vary between US$ 3500 per year. The hostel fee will be around US$600 per year. There is also scope for MBBS scholarship in Kazakhstan for Indian students who come from the financially weaker section, subject to the criteria provided by the university administration.